Wednesday, February 17, 2016

3 Apps and a product review 1

 

this wallpaper is wonderful i can ad any back ground one of my photos or image from wallpaper apps, and then add sparkles to it  the paid version allows other options like bubbles speeds and amount



Opinion Rewards allows you to earn money taking short surveys, and you use the money you make in the Google Play store. I have had no problems or issues with this app, and love getting apps and games for nothing.. It is easy, and worth it.

Framed  very creative and different game play.
I really enjoyed it and from what i understand a lot of bugs have been fixed i have not had a problem at all with it on my one plus I loved it want more levels please.





it has been a year now and still great and same opinion. I am not sure that they are making the one plus one, I know they have the 2 out and working on another I haven't heard the best on these and I still like my one pluss 1 and have no need for a new Phone at this time.

I still love it, the speed, the space it has, the size of the actual phone is similar to the bigger iPhone six, the screen is great, pictures and videos beautiful, it is up to date, it hardly crashes any of the apps and if an app crashes it is pretty much the app having issues and you just kill the app. I have forgotten to reboot it for week at a time, bad me LOL. Mine has not frozen at all, my husbands has twice, but that is in 3 months the speakers are amazing I can hear my music  practically through my entire. house and i can hear it clear through my friends 2 bedroom apartment loud clear nice love the sound. 

I also stick with my original thoughts here:

The phone has 64 gig of space, The camera is better than my old phone and the speakers are actually good. Ok the only complaint I have so far is the raised glass but putting a cover on, well, it takes care of that raised edge as you can see in my photo with the blue cover on it.  Moving through apps is so smooth, everything seems so smooth, the faster processor and more RAM makes this phone pretty amazing,

No comments:

Post a Comment