Monday, February 15, 2016

Busy Ball Kong Toy





I just had to post about this, oh what fun Barnaby had with this toy we got for him this past Christmas. What you do, or rather what we did, was put old socks with a few pieces of kibble and treats in them, tied and stuffed into the ball. He has been playing with it off and on for the last two hours.

I think, like the kong we are all familiar with that you fill with treats and it bonces all over the place, that it is a wonderful toy for those rainy days or freezing cold days, and really wonderful for when you have guests and want your dog to be both happy and self-entertaining for awhile. I will not over-use this so that he gets the most pleasure when he has it. He has many toys and loves to play in the yard. This toy is, like I said, for those times of bad weather and for self-busy play.

I recommend this toy, as well as the regular Kong, for hours of fun for your friend, fur baby and loving family member


By Lisa 


Previously posted on Lisa's Art ink and me 

No comments:

Post a Comment